I am available for
workshops and speaking
on topics leading to more fulfilling living.
*Conscious Planet News reports on the latest findings on how to create a conscious, compassionate and co-creative planet...
* Programs are needed for Men's Mental Health & Social Skills...
* Here is the Economic Justice project exploring how to create an economic, political and social system to foster sustainable economic well-being for humanity and nature.
* As Carl Jung pointed to, we all need to contribute to the evolution of consciousness on Earth through our healing the shadow within...
* I've a new set of programs I'm offering to libraries and retreat centers.
You can see it here...
* World problems are proliferating... we need more global problem-solving. See my Conscious Global Problem-Solving program here...
* All recovery begins with learning about Self-Care. Here is a list of
* I recently did a presentation on Economics for a Healthy Planet on
Rotary E-Club of World Peace. You can see it starting at 13 minutes here...
ADDICTION FREE LIVING
“If you are looking to be in a better world, or at least wanting to know what positive people are doing in the world to make it a better place, follow Sanford Hinden’s guidance. The years this man has studied peace and enlightened living is extraordinary. He can bring you a lifetime of good values and ethics that should not be missed. In a world of chaos and selfishness, you can pass these teachings onto to all ages, especially our younger generation. He provides a foundation of good values, showing there is a better way to live.” ~ John G. Cohan, Entrepreneur
A National Conversation, Conference & Network
On Toxic Masculinity, Men's Mental Health &
The Guidance of Boys & Young Men
One of the lessons I learned, over and over again, is "Don't go to the hardware store for a loaf of bread or a container of milk". It seems like the most important lesson for me. I learned that I can never have my needs for warmth, kindness and fun met with people who don’t have them, or won’t share them with me. Instead, I can practice each day taking care of my physical and emotional needs by being kind, warm, loving and fun with myself, and then sharing them with people who are able and willing to share their warmth, kindness and happiness with me. I have to do this one-day-at-a-time.
~ Sandy Hinden
The world is filled with so many ways to become addicted. Many people have become addicted to Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Food, Technology, Media, Money, Status, Power and even Violence. If you would like me to present a program on how to help free people from addictions, you can contact me here.
~ Sandy Hinden
* We need to create a conversation to help boys, teens and men evolve in a healthy way.
* Most teens and men no longer receive good guidance from elders, religion or counselors.
* A growing number of men are feeling confused, lost, loveless, depressed and frustrated.
* Young men can become insensitive and destructive to themselves and others.
* Hyper-pornography is proliferating, accessible 24/7, on phones and computers.
* Teens and men may act-out inappropriately, harassing women and being sexually violent.
* Teens and young men are committing mass shootings more frequently.
* See more here.